Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Drawings, but Colored

Did she ever tell you that she drew pictures? Lots and lots of pictures? Pictures to fill sketchbooks and stick on the walls and take up all the musty corners in one's life? She's one of those fantastical girls, you see, who dreams of ferocious beasts and realms of fantasy.

But there's a little problem.

She despises coloring her own work. But it is so good to have a dear friend who colors her work so willingly! Emma took colored pencils to her linework, and here are the beautiful results to show!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Here's an elephant with squid's legs. He's looking a little plain. Who will color him? ♥

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You always know I'll color anything!! :) I'm hoping to revise Hero tonight...I'm getting there. I added about 3 new chapters so I needed time to think how I was going to meld them into the story. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete